How to reuse a unique URL/link
If you created a unique URL/link for an event that is complete and want to use it for a new event, its super easy.
Remember: You should do this before you Publish your new event but if you have already published the new event, you can still use the same URL. Here's how:
1. Create your new event or copy a previous event and update the details but don't publish it yet.
2. Find your old event, which has the unique URL/link that you want to use for your new event, by clicking the My Events link from the top nav bar, then click on the Complete tab. Once you have found your old event, click the Edit link.
3. Scroll to the bottom of page and under the Additional Options section, click on the Unique URL icon. A new window will appear. Delete the text and click Save. This will free up that URL/link for your new event.
4. Click My Events at the top of the page. Click the Edit link for your new event.
5. Scroll to the bottom of page and under the Additional Options section, click on the Unique URL icon. A new window will appear. Insert the text and click Save.
The unique URL/link that you used for your old event will now direct people to your new event page when they click on the URL/link.