Registration for Charity Events
Eventzi lets you do all these things and more:
• Instantly publish a customisable charity registration page to the web.
• Connect to Mailchimp and Send customisable free email invitations
• Collect donations online from contributors.
• Show who's attending on the event page.
• Display a map of the location.
• Optionally accept payment for tickets online.
How to setup your charity event:
Creating a new fundraiser page with Eventzi is super easy!
If you already have an Eventzi account, login to your account to get started.
If you're new to Eventzi, click here to sign up.
1. To get started, select the Create an Event button on the homepage or on the New Event link within your account. A new window will appear.
2. Enter the Event Name, Start & End Date and the Timezone. Click Save. You will be take to the Edit Page.
3. On the Edit Page, the details you enter are, Tickets, Event Information, Where and your Logo. Each section appears on the Edit Page in the same place that it will appear on your live event page.
Remember: You can see how the event page looks at any time by clicking the View button in the top right hand corner. Your event page won't be visible to anyone except you until it is published.
Here is more information about each section of the Edit Page:
Charity Event Name - enter the name of your event.
Logo - upload a picture for your event page.
Tickets - Enter ticket types for your charity event. This is how people will pay to attend your fundraiser. Or if your fundraiser is free, they will signup at no cost for you or them. In this section, you'll also insert the email address you have associated with PayPal. To learn more details about collecting donations, click here.
Fundraiser Information - describe your charity event and include any details you'd like your attendees to know. This section reads HTML and you can customise this section with the HTML toolbar.
When - indicate when your event will take place (make sure you have chosen the correct timezone).
Where - indicate where your fundraiser will take place. You can include a Google Map to the event location on your event page.
Unique URL - choose a unique URL name for your fundraiser (e.g. http://eventzi.com/myfundraiser).
Choose Background - choose from our templates or upload your own background for the event page.
Privacy - password protect your charity event page or keep it public.
4. When you click the Publish button your event page will be live on the web. Click here to learn more about the other features you can use for your event!