Using a PDF on your event page
If someone designed flier for you, ask them if they can provide you with an image file (.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, or .png) of the PDF. For more on inserting images on the event page, click here.
Easy Option - Convert your PDF into an image file with Imgur.com
1. Upload your .pdf to Imgur.com. Once it's uploaded, you will be presented with a few different options.
2. Copy the code underneath HTML Image.
3. You can click on Image Options from the top right of the screen then click Download Image which will save the image to your computer.
Once you have converted the .pdf to .jpg, you can learn more how to insert images on the event page, by clicking here.
Advanced Option - Embed the PDF into the event page with Scribd.com
Scribd.com is a free web tool that will auto-generate the code you need in order to embed .pdf files into your event page.
2. Click the Upload button on http://www.scribd.com. Scribd needs your email address so they can send you a password. Type your email address into the text field, then go to your email inbox and find the email from Scribd.
3. Using the username and password Scribd sent you, go back to http://www.scribd.com and Login.
4. Select My Documents and click on the document you wish to embed. Once your document opens, click on the icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a person. A dialog box that says Share & Embed will open up. Click on the Embed button.
5. Now look to the section that says Share This Document and click on the box marked Flash. Click the Copy button to copy this embed code to your clipboard.
6. Back to Eventzi. Open the Edit Page for your event. Next to the Event Information section, click on the Edit button. A new window will appear.
7. Click on the HTML button in the toolbar. Once the HTML window opens, paste the embed code from your clipboard into the box. Click Update. Then click Save.
The PDF that you uploaded to Scribd should show up on your event page. Click View to see how it looks.